Shalom my friends,
Below you will find recommended Bible resources that I personally use and recommend. These resources will include study materials, Bibles, training materials and more. I hope that these resources will help you in your walk with Elohim the way that they have helped me. Note: I have not recommend any resources that I myself have not owned and used.
- Old Scofield KJV Bible
Please note: I do not necessarily recommend the commentary notes from Scofield as his views do not reflect my own in many cases. However, the middle column references are very helpful. Primarily I love this bible for it’s size and over all page quality. Just be ware of the commentary notes, they could lead you astray if you are not grounded in the truth.
- Tanach the Stone edition – Student Size (Hebrew and English Edition) All 24 books of the Torah, Prophets, and Writings are now at your fingertips in one magnificent volume, as interpreted by the classic sages of Talmudic and Rabbinic literature. This is a remarkable achievement. It enables everyone to obtain a basic knowledge of the entire Tanach from “In the beginning” to the return to Eretz Yisrael. For home, for office, for synagogue, for gifts this is an indispensable Book for the People of the Book. Edited by Rabbi Nosson Scherman in collaboration with an international team of scholars.
- Names of God KJV Bible
If you love the King James, but are very frustrated with the word LORD replacing the name YHVH. Then this might be the Bible for you.
Extra Biblical Books
- The Apocrypha
Personally, this is a must have for any true researcher. Let’s not forget that these books were included with the original 1611 King James Bible. It was there till the 1800’s when it was finally removed. This particular version also includes Enoch, Jasher and Jubilees.
- The Septuagint
The Septuagint (or “LXX”, or “Greek Old Testament”) is a translation of the Hebrew Old Testament and certain Apocrypha, which was sponsored according to tradition in the late 3rd century BC by Ptolemy II Philadelphus, the king of Ptolemaic Egypt (283 BC to 246 BC).
- The Halleluyah Scriptures Extra Biblical Books
Again, if your comfortable with Hebrew, then you will love the Halleluyah Scriptures version of the extra-biblical books.
Hebrew Learning Resources
- Learn Biblical Hebrew Pack: Integrated for Use with Basics of Biblical Hebrew
This pack contains everything you need to learn the original language of the Old Testament, no matter if you are already enrolled in a class or learning on your own. It includes 36 video lessons on six DVDs, Gary Pratico and Miles Van Pelt’s widely-used Hebrew grammar, along with the corresponding workbook, audio, and other necessary tools.
- HEBREW WORD PICTURES, HOW DOES THE HEBREW ALPHABET REVEAL PROPHETIC TRUTHS?
This book here is without question one of my most favorites. I love how it teaches you about the actual word pictures associated with each Hebrew letter. This is a must have for any true student of the Biblical Hebrew Language.
- Aleph Bet Flash Cards
This goes without saying. Want to learn Hebrew? You need to start with memorizing the Aleph Bet.
- Student’s Vocabulary for Biblical Hebrew and Aramaic,A
A Student’s Vocabulary for Biblical Hebrew and Aramaic provides the student with a vocabulary list by word frequency for words appearing ten times or more in the Hebrew text. Unlike other vocabulary lists, this work combines all word forms in a single list, simplifying the student’s task of learning all words of a given frequency
- Teach Yourself to Read Hebrew
Written especially for adults, this is a complete self-teaching course. Ten lessons teach students how to pronounce any Hebrew word. 104 pages.